If you wish to proceed with your registration with al Haramain Hajj Group please complete the following steps. Please note that your position will not be secured until Al Haramain Hajj office has received all of the below.
To register for Hajj and secure your position you will need to provide the following to the Al Haramain Office in Person:
1. Al Haramain Hajj Application form and Visa Application form must be submitted completed and signed.
2. Hajj Schedule and Agreement form submitted and signed.
3. A valid Passport and 4 Passport photos. PLEASE NOTE: Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
4. A letter from your Doctor after receiving the Flu and Meningitis vaccines as well as a statement from the doctor saying ‘You are fit to travel to Saudi Arabia. (see example letter attached)
5. $4000 deposit per person.
6. Marriage Certificate (where applicable)
The remainder of the amount owing for the hajj package is due before the end of Ramadan. We will then proceed with the completion of your visa application process.
Once the process is completed we will then return your passport along with your visa and tickets to you.
Payment for the deposit as well as the final payment for the package can be made through one of the following options:
Paying in Cash
Al Haramain Hajj Office is located at 21 Nowill St, Condell Park, 2200.
Open Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm
Please make sure the money is placed in an envelope with your name clearly written on it as well as the amount it contains. Once the money is counted in your presence you will be issued with a receipt.
Paying by cheque
Please make the cheque payable to BMA Travel.
Acc Name: Trust Account – BSB: 112 879 – Account no: 429114078 (your name as the reference)
Please make sure you send us a copy of your receipt with the amount paid otherwise we will not be able to credit the amount to your name.