If you wish to proceed with your registration with al Haramain Hajj Group please complete the following steps. Please note that your position will not be secured until Al Haramain Hajj office has received all of the below.
To secure your position with the group you will need to provide us with the following by Monday the 16th of March 2020.
1. Al Haramain Hajj Visa Application form must be filled in and signed, please download form from this link (http://alharamainhajj.com/faqs-2/downloads/)
2. your Passport and 4 Passport photos per person. PLEASE NOTE: Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
3. A letter from your doctor after receiving the Flu and Meningitis vaccines as well as a statement from the doctor saying ‘You are fit to travel to Saudi Arabia. (see example letter on this link http://alharamainhajj.com/faqs-2/downloads/)
4. Marriage Certificate and/or birth certificate for proof of Mahram.
5. $5,000 deposit per person.
Method of payments are as follow:
i) Direct Deposit/Transfer (Preferred option)
Acc Name: Trust Account – BSB: 112 879 – Account no: 429114078, please use your name as reference and email the receipt of the transfer to email@example.com
ii) Cheque, please make the cheque payable in the name of (BMA Travel), or
iii) Cash, Pay at 6/456 Cooper rd, Yagoona 2199. Please call 0424 455 040 to arrange delivery of cash.
Failure to meet these requirements in the allocated time frame could see your position forfeited and given to other applicants due to the large waiting list.
JazakumAllahu Khayran for your cooperation.
Al Haramain Hajj
0424 455 040