If you wish to proceed with your registration with al Haramain Hajj Group please complete the following steps. Please note that your position will not be secured until Al Haramain Hajj office has received all of the below.
1. Al Haramain Hajj Application form and Visa Application form must be submitted completed and signed.
2. Hajj Schedule and Agreement form submitted and signed.
3. A valid Passport and 4 Passport photos.
4. A letter from your Doctor after receiving the Flu and Meningitis vaccines as well as a statement from the doctor saying ‘You are fit to travel to Saudi Arabia. (see example letter attached)
5. Min $5000 deposit per person.
6. Marriage Certificate (where applicable)
Al Haramain Hajj Office is located at 135 Eldridge Rd, Condell Park 2200
Open Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm
Daar Aisha Shariah College 1/ 74 – 76 Haldon Street, Lakemba NSW 2195
Open Tuesdays,Thursdays & Saturdays
The remainder of the amount owing for the hajj package is due in full before the start of Ramadan .
We will proceed with completion of visa application process. Once the process is completed we will return your passport with visa to you.
Payment for the deposit as well as the final payment for the package can be made through one of the following options:
Paying in Cash
Please make sure the money is placed in an envelope with your name clearly written on it as well as the amount it contains. Once the money is counted in your presence you will be issued with a receipt.
Paying by cheque
Please make the cheque payable to BMA Travel.
Acc Name: Trust Account – BSB: 112 879 – Account no: 429114078(your name as the reference)
Please make sure you send us your receipt no. With the amount paid otherwise we will not be able to credit the amount to your name.